From CAP to Volunteering and Public Service Reform
The reform debates of Pillar I and Pillar II of the CAP at the end of June have continued to result in a number of publications from the SRUC Rural Policy Centre.
To find out more on the greening of CAP and other CAP developments or what’s been happening with public service reforms, check out the briefings below.
- CAP Developments in June 2013
- Assessing Farm-Level Viability in Scotland
- Food and Drink Industry Challenges and Opportunities
- Greening of the CAP – how will it affect Scottish beef and sheep farming?
- Scotland Rural Development Programme (SRDP) 2014-2020 Consultation
- Informing the development of the CAP post-2013
- Volunteering and Public Service Reform in Rural Scotland Report
- Volunteering and public service reform (Research Briefing)
Published on 26 September 2013 in Sustainability and Communities , Climate, water and energy , Ecosystems and biodiversity , Food, health and wellbeing
- Climate, water and energy
- Ecosystems and biodiversity
- Food, health and wellbeing
- Sustainability and Communities